Today I was asked to sum up what I'm all about, and for anyone who has met chattermouth me, you will appreciate the enormity of the challenge set. I must be the only person incapable of using Twitter due to its character limit, it's simply not conducive to my personality. But, honestly how ironic that in the Twitter world of oversharing, of "too muchness" we are ordered to condense, and to reduce ourselves to pithy one liners. This self aware hypocrisy is actually incredibly endearing, but still, I struggle, I just have too much to say. I suppose it's because I genuinely adore what I'm doing, and to find the words that resonate with every individual, well obviously they are going to be bespoke, so ever changing.
When it comes to fitness this should apply in exactly the same way. No workout should be the cardboard cut out of the week before, and that is why my latest focus on fitness and food events seems to really be working. Yes, there are also underlying lynch pins to sum up The Lottie Way, and here they are:
1. It must be fun: relaxed, with a hidden structure, lots of giggles and absolutely no judgement
2. It's for the girls, women are so overwhelmed in a critical world dominated by the pressures of social media... it's time to reclaim our sense of authentic self.
3. It must be empowering, I want every woman to leave feeling proud, confident and as buzzy as a Bee who's found the biggest haul of pollen and literally can't control their excitement when telling the rest of the hive.
4. There will always be something new to take away be it from the exercise, the goody bag, or the food demos from the amazing creative talents Lottie discovers.
5. The food... there will always be something yummy to nibble on and recipes to try at home, with people who love food and want you to love food in a positive way too. It is about inspiring and creating!
So taking that all into consideration the challenge was really on, and this what I came up with:
To empower women to embrace their bodies and engage with a like minded community in inspiring fitness, food and mental wellbeing events.
What do you think? The next event is this Sunday and I cannot wait... BEYONCÉ Dance Pilates followed by Chocolate Truffle making and fresh pasta. It will be hands on and messy, it will be full of giggles and my little four month old will be coming along for the ride too! 2-4pm Acorn Unit Wholefoods, I can't wait to see you all!
Missed out? I will be doing a Barre Blitz in Boston Tea Party- Thursday 17th August 6-7pm. 45 minutes of Barre followed by fresh Boston Smoothies for a mere Fiver as an introductory event launch special. Get in touch quick to get your tickets as strictly limited.
Watch this space for the next WHOLEFOODS event too!!! Register interest early to ensure your place on a Sunday afternoon p and find out more by contacting me directly.